Fastbraces® is the revolutionary system developed to straighten teeth differently. Typically it's a complete, non-extraction system for most cases, yet provides patients with outstanding results.
FAST: Treatment time measured in months instead of years!
EASY: Retainers for only 15-20 minutes a day
SAFE: Tested by leading Universities in the U.S., Europe, and South America
QUALITY: The original, certified by the Inventor and made in the U.S.
SIMPLE: Almost always Non-Extraction
Fast, Safe, Easy and Affordable. ASK US TODAY HOW WE CAN STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH IN MONTHS INSTEAD OF YEARS!
Fastbraces© worn for 5 months - Andrea Clarke BDS Fastbraces© worn for 7 months - Andrea Clarke BDS
How does it work?
Traditional braces move teeth into position in two stages, usually over a period of about two years. In the first year, the crown of the tooth is moved into alignment. In the second year, treatment addresses the position of the root of the tooth. However, the brackets used with Fastbraces® work on a different mechanical principle altogether. The patented system uses an innovative triangular bracket and a specially- shaped square wire to correct the position of the root of the tooth, from the beginning of treatment. This combination is key in realigning the root and crown simultaneously.
The Research Fastbraces® Technology has shown optimal performance in the following areas:
1. Low frictional forces.
2. Pain reduction statistically.
3. Less root resorption statistically.
How long is Treatment Time? Fastbraces® Technology gently allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final position from the onset of treatment, achieving root parallelism at the beginning stages, thus completing treatment from 3 months to about a year. Some patients see results in just weeks!
The Fastbraces® Difference
Old Style Traditional Braces New Technology Fastbraces®
1. University Tested University Tested
2. Used for Decades Used for Over 20 Years
3. Square Brackets Triangular Brackets
4. Complex Treatment Simple Treatment
5. Often Changes the Natural Bite Natural Bite Preserved
6. Extractions Needed Often Almost Always Non-extraction
7. Multiple Wires Uses Just One-Wire
8. Typically 1.5-3 Years 3 Months to About a Year
9. Typically High Cost Typically Low Cost
10. Delayed Root Movement Immediate Root Movement
11. Pain Issues Reported Pain Reduction Statistically
12. Typically 24/7 Retainers Typically 15-20 Minutes per day Retainers
Fastbraces typically cost less than traditional or conventional braces. Fastbraces® treatment for both upper and lower teeth and including Essex retainers (as at October 2016) here at Hobsonville point dental the price is between $5000 and $7000 (for metal brackets). NB The cost of traditional or conventional (metal) braces is usually between $7500 and $10,000. Invisible or clear braces such as Invisalign cost more again and are likely to take longer to achieve similar results.
Hobsonville Point Dental
160 Hobsonville Point Road, Hobsonville Point, Auckland 0618
09 320 0504 firstname.lastname@example.org